Wolverine Men's Corsair Wellington Wide Composite Toe Work Boots
Classic boot styling meets durable performance with the Wolverine® Men's Corsair Wellington Composite Toe work boot. The waterproof, full-grain leather upper seals water out so you stay dry, while the wave mesh lining offers breathability to keep you comfortable all-day long. Wolverine's® Contour Welt® construction offers durable flexibility, while the Corsair's rubber lug outsole provides excellent traction control on any surface.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper with ArmorTek™ guard for long-lasting durability
- Wave mesh lining keeps you ventilated when job conditions get tough
- Wolverine® MultiShox® full-cushion footbed delivers plush comfort
- Lightweight PU midsole offers stable support and comfort
- Wolverine® MultiShox® Contour Welt® rubber lug outsole provides traction control on wet or dry surfaces
- Wolverine Contour Welt® construction keeps you moving freely without restriction
- Composite Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Wide width
- Style: W02285
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 41535556
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dennis I Love My Boots I am very happy with the boots that I purchased online. My concern was not being able to try them on before the purchase. I tried to find them in the store to no avail. They fit and are great for my purpose for cutting and splitting wood for the winter. October 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by deathstar These boots are ultra comfy and still do their job As a county roads technician, I need a boot that is comfortable enough for extended wear and durable enough to take on asphalt, concrete, ice, snow and all sorts of other materials. So far these boots have worked great, we'll see how they do during the winter months. August 24, 2015
1-2 of 2