Wolverine Men's Harrison 6" Steel Toe Work Boots
Work in ultimate comfort with the Wolverine® Men's Harrison 6" Steel Toe work boot. The oiled leather upper provides durability, while the air mesh lining and polyurethane midsole is supportive and breathable for when the job gets tough. With a lightweight nylon shank, the Harrison work boot is built with a cement construction that gives you a shorter break in time, but with all the flexibility you need to move without restriction.
- Oiled, full-grain leather upper ensures durability and quality
- Air mesh lining provides breathability on tough jobs
- Single density polyurethane midsole delivers supportive comfort
- Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue to get through the day
- Cement construction has a shorter break-in time with greater flexibility
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Shaft height: 6"
- Style: W04904
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 41536036
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buzzy7 Nice work boots Very nice boots. Fit good and are comfortable. I highly recomend them. October 11, 2015
1-1 of 1