Steiner M5Xi Military 1-5x24 Rifle Scope - Rapid Dot 5.56 Reticle
Military personnel need a scope as combat-ready as they are. The M5Xi gives you a precise zoom that maximizes range at the high end and widens your FOV at the low end. An anti-reflection lens coating provides superior light transmission for optimum viewing in low light conditions, and the illuminated reticle offers several options for better accuracy. The Steiner® M5Xi Military 1-5x24 Scope features a durable and user-friendly design.
** Learn more about THE PROS Guns Services available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- 5x zoom provides maximum range at the high end and a wider field of view at the low end, while eliminating any tunneling effect
- Broadband, anti-reflection lens coating enables 94%+ light transmission for superior low light performance
- Larger adjustment knobs, nonslip diopter, and nonslip magnification adjustment
- Illuminated Rapid Dot 5.56 reticle with 7 night and 4 day levels, two "OFF" positions, and standby levels for fast return setting
- Versatile tube and knob configuration for greater compatibility with rifles and equipment
- Precise windage/elevation adjustment with tactile feedback
- Withstands 900 Gs of impact force
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Nitrogen filled
- Ideal for marksmen rifles, patrol rifles, and AR/M4 platforms
- Includes lens cap
- Includes manufacturer's Heritage™ Warranty
- Model: 5571
- Length: 11.6"
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Magnification: 1-5x
- Objective Diameter: 24mm
- Field of View at 100 yds.: 118.1-23.7'
- Exit Pupil: 11.5-7.2mm
- Eye Relief: 90mm
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +2 to -3
- Parallax/Focus: Fixed
- Parallax/Focus Range: 328'
- Illumination Control: Rotary digital control with intermediate stops
- Wind/Elevation Click Value: 1cm
- Windage Range at 100m: 160cm
- Elevation Range at 100m: 320cm
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33'
- Battery: CR2450
- Weight: 21.2 oz.
Country of Origin: GermanyWeb ID: 41561896