TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch with HRM
Stay on top of all your essential stats and rip through a run with the TomTom Runner Cardio. Made for the dedicated runner, this TomTom GPS watch comes with a built-in heart rate monitor that accurately tracks your heart rate and allows you to select one of five intensity zones to match your fitness goals. With an extra-large screen, the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch calculates and displays your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burned.
- Built-in heart rate monitor uses a sensor in the watch to accurately track and display your heart rate
- Heart rate zones keeps five intensity zones that let you know to speed up or slow down based on your goals
- Accurately tracks and displays your distance, pace, time, speed and calories burned on an extra-large display
- Full-screen graphics help keep you in optimal heart rate zones, let you race past performances, achieve goals and view laps and training on extra-large display
- Runner Cardio allows you to track, analyze and share your stats on popular sites and apps
- Slim design and lightweight build won't slow you down
- One-button controls allow you to easily navigate through the watch's features
- QuickGPSFix can make your running more efficient
- Vibration alerts gently display your progress
- Waterproof to 165 feet for training off-land
- Included: TomTom Runner Cardio, Desk Dock, User Guide
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours with GPS and HR; up to 10 hours
- Display size: .85" x 1"
- Display Resolution: 144 x 168
- Thickness: .54"
- Weight: .22 oz
- Strap length: 9.17"
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Style: 1RA0.001.00, 1RA0.001.01, 1RA0.001.02
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 41603396
TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch with HRM 2 2
Great product and even Better service I have only used this product for 5 runs but I am thoroughly impressed. The heart rate tracking is as good as can be expected for a newer technology. GPS is extremely accurate and quick. I love the training features on the watch as well. Overall it is a great gps watch but not a fitness tracker. If it continues to do this well I will recommend to every runner I know. As for the ordering process Dick's got it to me in a very quick manner even though I went with the standard ground shipping I got my watch in less than three days from ordering. January 27, 2015
So easy to use Great watch that works in the gym and running outside. Very user friendly and simple that you don't need a degree to operate it. Easy to read pace, mileage, heart rate and calories. December 16, 2014
1-2 of 2