TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch with HRM
Save $40.00 (15%)
Stay on top of all your essential stats and rip through a run with the TomTom Runner Cardio. Made for the dedicated runner, this TomTom GPS watch comes with a built-in heart rate monitor that accurately tracks your heart rate and allows you to select one of five intensity zones to match your fitness goals. With an extra-large screen, the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch calculates and displays your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burned.
- Built-in heart rate monitor uses a sensor in the watch to accurately track and display your heart rate
- Heart rate zones keeps five intensity zones that let you know to speed up or slow down based on your goals
- Accurately tracks and displays your distance, pace, time, speed and calories burned on an extra-large display
- Full-screen graphics help keep you in optimal heart rate zones, let you race past performances, achieve goals and view laps and training on extra-large display
- Runner Cardio allows you to track, analyze and share your stats on popular sites and apps
- Slim design and lightweight build won't slow you down
- One-button controls allow you to easily navigate through the watch's features
- QuickGPSFix can make your running more efficient
- Vibration alerts gently display your progress
- Waterproof to 165 feet for training off-land
- Included: TomTom Runner Cardio, Desk Dock, User Guide
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours with GPS and HR; up to 10 hours
- Display size: .85" x 1"
- Display Resolution: 144 x 168
- Thickness: .54"
- Weight: .22 oz
- Strap length: 9.17"
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Style: 1RA0.001.00, 1RA0.001.01, 1RA0.001.02
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 41603396
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bidjiba Great product and even Better service I have only used this product for 5 runs but I am thoroughly impressed. The heart rate tracking is as good as can be expected for a newer technology. GPS is extremely accurate and quick. I love the training features on the watch as well. Overall it is a great gps watch but not a fitness tracker. If it continues to do this well I will recommend to every runner I know. As for the ordering process Dick's got it to me in a very quick manner even though I went with the standard ground shipping I got my watch in less than three days from ordering. January 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Olive50 So easy to use Great watch that works in the gym and running outside. Very user friendly and simple that you don't need a degree to operate it. Easy to read pace, mileage, heart rate and calories. December 16, 2014
1-2 of 2