TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch with HRM
Save $40.00 (15%)
Stay on top of all your essential stats and rip through a run with the TomTom Runner Cardio. Made for the dedicated runner, this TomTom GPS watch comes with a built-in heart rate monitor that accurately tracks your heart rate and allows you to select one of five intensity zones to match your fitness goals. With an extra-large screen, the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch calculates and displays your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burned.
- Built-in heart rate monitor uses a sensor in the watch to accurately track and display your heart rate
- Heart rate zones keeps five intensity zones that let you know to speed up or slow down based on your goals
- Accurately tracks and displays your distance, pace, time, speed and calories burned on an extra-large display
- Full-screen graphics help keep you in optimal heart rate zones, let you race past performances, achieve goals and view laps and training on extra-large display
- Runner Cardio allows you to track, analyze and share your stats on popular sites and apps
- Slim design and lightweight build won't slow you down
- One-button controls allow you to easily navigate through the watch's features
- QuickGPSFix can make your running more efficient
- Vibration alerts gently display your progress
- Waterproof to 165 feet for training off-land
- Included: TomTom Runner Cardio, Desk Dock, User Guide
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours with GPS and HR; up to 10 hours
- Display size: .85" x 1"
- Display Resolution: 144 x 168
- Thickness: .54"
- Weight: .22 oz
- Strap length: 9.17"
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Style: 1RA0.001.00, 1RA0.001.01, 1RA0.001.02
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 41603396
Rated 3.7 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby N822 Horrible design The way this watch is designed is terrible for a sports watch. I LOVED this watch in the beginning but after wearing it awhile and repeatedly taking it out of the band to charge it I began to notice that it just falls out of the band when you take it off. This is not a big deal if you are ready to catch it... however one time I didn't and it fell face down in the sauna and cracked the screen. I called TomTom customer service fully expecting to pay a repair charge and send it off to have the glass repaired, but quickly found out they cannot repair these watches. Since I had the watch longer than the time period for returns, I believe 60 days, I was unable to do anything. My only option was to throw the watch away and start over with something else. Now I am out a 300 dollar watch, unless I want it for a paper weight. WHY would you make an athletic SPORTS watch with an irreplaceable glass face? This is so absurd to me I have no idea how it ever passed into production! February 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bidjiba Great product and even Better service I have only used this product for 5 runs but I am thoroughly impressed. The heart rate tracking is as good as can be expected for a newer technology. GPS is extremely accurate and quick. I love the training features on the watch as well. Overall it is a great gps watch but not a fitness tracker. If it continues to do this well I will recommend to every runner I know. As for the ordering process Dick's got it to me in a very quick manner even though I went with the standard ground shipping I got my watch in less than three days from ordering. January 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Olive50 So easy to use Great watch that works in the gym and running outside. Very user friendly and simple that you don't need a degree to operate it. Easy to read pace, mileage, heart rate and calories. December 16, 2014
1-3 of 3