TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio GPS Watch with HRMItem Number: 41603436
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Get on your way to hitting all your fitness goals and train at a new level with the TomTom Multi-Sport. With a built-in heart rate monitor, this TomTom GPS watch keeps your heart rate while letting you train in five intensity zones based on your fitness goals. Waterproof to 165 feet, the TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio GPS Watch also tracks and displays your distance, pace, time, speed and calories for on-the-go viewing and includes a bike mount.
- Built-in heart rate monitor uses a sensor in the watch to accurately track and display your heart rate
- Heart rate zones keep five intensity zones that lets you know to speed up or slow down based on your goals
- Accurately tracks and displays your distance, pace, time, speed and calories burned on an extra-large display
- Full-screen graphics help keep you in optimal heart rate zones, let you race past performances, achieve goals and view laps and training on extra-large display
- Runner Multi-Sport allows you to track, analyze and share your stats on popular sites and apps
- Waterproof to 165 feet for training off-land
- Slim design and lightweight build won't slow you down
- One-button controls allow you to easily navigate through the watch's features
- QuickGPSFix can make your running more efficient
- Vibration alerts gently display your progress
- TomTom Multi-Sport is great for running indoor and outdoor, cycling and swimming
- Bike Mount easily attaches and removes from your bike and displays your stats at a glance
- Included: TomTom Multisport Cardio, Desk Dock, Bike Mount, User Guide
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours with GPS and HR; up to 10 hours
- Display size: .85" x 1"
- Display Resolution: 144 x 168
- Thickness: .54"
- Weight: .22 oz
- Strap length: 9.17"
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Style: 1RH0.001.01, 1RH0.001.03
Country of Origin: China
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Arun Not ready for prime time I did my first run with this watch today and had a similar and worse experience. After about 38min, the watch stopped working. Didn't initially understand what happened, thought the watch was too "smart" and crashed but started working 8 min later after I removed it from my wrist wiped off the sweat and put it back on. After my 78min run I synced the watch and to my horror see that it didn't lost the data...I know that at one it did capture the data, checked the summary at 70min and it showed my workout. This is a bad experience...I upgraded from the TomTom GPS runner which worked flawlessly. An occasional freeze might be fine, but losing data is unacceptable. Willing to switch to Garmin or another product September 6, 2014
1-1 of 1