Gibbon 40' Fun SlacklineItem Number: 41604686
Just as much fun as the Classic Line, this Gibbon® slackline is built for beginners and includes an overhead help line for superior balance during training. Rubber coating and grips make this line ideal for beginners of all ages, and the ratchet tension delivers a sturdy, secure mount for safety. Find two trees or mounting points and start balancing your way to tons of fun with this slackline by Gibbon®.
- Beginner slackline kit
- Designed for beginners of all ages
- Rubber coating grip ideal for beginners
- Help line mounts above slackline for assistance during training
- Static-style webbing offers a stable surface
- Ratchet tensioning design makes for easier walk and balance
- Low-mounting height
- Two-part kit allows for quick and easy set-up and teardown
- No additional tools needed
- Includes ratchet with safety lock
- Constructed with custom-designed material with rubber coating for superior grip
- Connects to any Gibbon® slackline
- Intended for use 3' or lower from the ground
- Instruction manual included for safety and best use
- Allow slackline to thoroughly dry before storing
- Dimensions: 40' x 2"
- Maximum tension: 4 tons
- Ratchet side length: 8'
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects
- Model: GIFL1215
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mcook1728 Super The slackline is so fun and it helps me to waist time when Im bored. July 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mcook18 Very fun The slackline is very fun and it helps me to pass time and it is a great form if exercise. July 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Will Great Slackline For Both Beginners And The More Experienced I got this slackline after hearing how much fun it was from friends and love it. It's very easy to get started with and helps to really improve your balance. I've had this slackline for months and it hasn't shown any signs of wear or tear whatsoever. June 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gibbon366 I love my slack line I absolutely love my slackline! It's a great pass time when I'm bored. Even when I'm not bored i still love to use my slackline! June 19, 2014
1-4 of 4