Wilson 14" A360 Series Slow Pitch Glove
Perfect for the Slow Pitch player seeking a mitt that gives him a little more bang for his buck, the 2015 Wilson® A360™ Softball Glove is the ultimate value, delivering the perfect combination of durability and softness. The 14" A360™ Slow Pitch Glove features durable pigskin leather on the palm and web with lightweight synthetic material on the back to offer a broken-in feel right from the start without sacrificing strength.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Perfect for recreational softball play
- Pigskin leather palm and web offers the perfect combination of durability and softness for ultimate value
- Synthetic backing offers ultimate flexibility and a broken-in feel right from the start
- Oversized pocket helps you catch with confidence
- Lightweight design is easy to maneuver and control
- Jet black and grey styling with gold logo details
- Hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit
- Size: 14"
- Age: Adult
- Sport: Slow Pitch Softball
- Position(s): Utility (Infielder, Outfielder, Pitcher)
- Web: Split Hinge Web
- Series: A360® SP
- Model: WTA03RB1514
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 41679946
Rated 1.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby 38steele Strings Cheap glove with horrible stringing, broke within a couple weeks July 6, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby KG9936 Get what you pay for This is a $40 glove and any expectations of a high end quality glove are not realistic. This works perfect for someone who needs a glove every once in a while and isn't playing competitively. For this price, this is exactly as expected. September 8, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby freddyp1 Cheap and flimsy Bought this and by its' first use it felt like I had it for years, worn in & out and cheap and flimsy! As the last reviewer commented on the string breaking, mine feels like any moment it'll go! Can't pick up any grounders as the glove collapses around the ball. Sad excuse for a glove and disappointed in the money I wasted. Shoulda spent more? May 25, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby Katie1987 Poor quality One of the strings in the web broke after only two weeks. Very unsatisfied with this purchase. April 7, 2015
1-4 of 4