Axis1 Joey-C Putter
Consistently drain important putts with the Joey-C Putter. A classic blade head with proprietary heel weighting promotes complete face balance. The heel counterweight places the Center of Gravity at the center of the striking surface, which prevents natural opening of the face during the stroke. A CNC milled face with copper insert and stainless steel shaft with vibration dampening core gives the Axis1® Joey-C Putter incredibly soft feel.
- Classic blade head design with proprietary heel weighting for improved balance
- 100% perfectly balanced head design prevents natural opening during putting stroke
- Patented heel counterweight places the Center of Gravity on the center of striking surface
- Individually balanced design promotes more in-line putts and greater accuracy
- CNC milled face for a soft, solid feel and consistent performance across the face
- Stainless steel counterweight screws in the heel for final balance calibration
- 304 stainless steel with copper face insert for enhanced durability and feel
- Winn® premium standard grip for improved feel and control
- Stainless steel shaft with vibration dampening core for feel
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 41756856
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jgpga best putter I've used Tried it. Loved it. Allows me to get my putts on line consistently. Like no other. October 16, 2014
1-1 of 1