Nike Elite Crew Basketball SockItem Number: 4176125
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1464 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NEON60 Nike Neon At school, people always wear these socks. I loved the colors but they were kind of expensive but i bought them anyway and wow! They are so comfortable for playing basketball and for lounging around our house! It is really comfortable because of the cushioning around the ankles. They are also dri-fit. Now I have 7 pairs! They haven't faded at all! Definitely worth the price! July 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jake Great Very comfortable I say you need to have a web site were you can design your own July 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trogan247 very comfortable Amazing colors, great feel, and all less than $15 what more could you ask for. July 9, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bigpete They aren't comfortable at all Don't buy em they are not comfortable and rip easily July 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by A cash Pricey comfort Great socks- comfort and overall quality. Wish price was lower. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by net Yes I wore this for my whole basketball season. They are very comfortable. I wear them all the time. On and off the court. I really like all the different colors they come in. July 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by damma1 Long lasting My grandsons love these socks. They hold up very well and am very satisfied with this product. July 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by GMbball25 these socks are good good socks. i usally just wear these for warmth unda my jeans @ dat schOOLhouse. and 4 basketball July 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dlapensee0819 crew baseball socks Best socks ever, I love them. Would wear them everyday if I could. July 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by wildryd expensive but comfy THese socks are very trendy right now but fit well, feel good, and look good. Price is high. July 2, 2014