Nike Elite Crew Basketball SockItem Number: 4176125
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike« Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike« football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 4.6 out of 5áby 1504 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby alynng1973 Nike Elite Basketball sock Awesome socks! I used to have the worst time finding socks my 12 year old son would wear and now I have no trouble at all. Well worth the price. August 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Nicole The "must have" socks among middle school noys My son loves these socks. Says they are the most comfortable socks he owns. August 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Tricia Nike Elite Basketball Socks Son is a Senior High School this year he loves his Socks Fashion statement. August 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Gma56 Nike Elite Basketball Socks Our Grandsons are typical 16 and 13 year old kids that love everything Nike. They love the Nike Elite socks and wear them all the time, unless it is a school issued sock that they have to wear during games. August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Kelley73 Well Made! We have several pairs of Nike Elite socks. They are well made and thick. August 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby nickys mom awesome My Son Loves These Socks. Has 40 Pairs. They Are Alittle Pricey..... August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sherri Great Quality I bought these for my son, it is probably his 5th pair and he loves them. He has a pair to match everything he wears! August 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5áby Josh Nike Elite Socks I thought they fit ok. I felt they were a little loose in the forefoot (Toe area) August 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Toni Sock addicts love these! I almost regret buying these! No seriously my kids will only wear nike elite socks. They are durable, comfortable and great at wicking away sweat. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Chris Great product poor cost My son loves socks but cost is ridiculously high for 1 pair. Very poor price point August 20, 2014