Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1563 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jj Very comfortable and sturdy. Very comfortable and sturdy and wash up very nicely. October 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by awesomeness This product is awesome Nike always does an excellent job with there stuff and this just another one of there great products! October 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nikki Breast cancer awareness nike socks Warm, & comfortable. The staff was very helpful & knowledgeable. October 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reuben This product worth the money They had my size,(15) which I have not been able to find elsewhere, October 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Goose Overly priced for one pair of sox Bought as a requested gift otherwise I refuse to pay this much again for a pair of sox. My son was given a pair and they don't stay soft and pliable for a long enough period after drying in the dryer. If they could add nylon or some other pliable fabric to the sock it would last longer. October 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by waldo Holds up to stinky feet! The Nike elite's are well made, hold their color and survive smelly shoes. October 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by deedlumbum This product is excellent! My son plays football and he only wears these elite socks. I noticed that they are thick and have great support. They are definitely for sports players and are stylish as well. October 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rachel This product is an excellent choice These socks are super comfy and very durable. I would highly recommend this product! October 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by scsa0418 great fit, also bought for their support of breast cancer The socks were a great fit and price for the money. They held up through the wash so far and were very comfortable. October 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CeCer Great I love them! They are so comfortable! Great! They go with everything and I love them! I would highly recommend them to my friends and family members! October 15, 2014