Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
$14.00 to $16.00
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Swoosh design trademark at calf
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1789 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tmbh Great sox Great way to pamper yourself. Very comfortable they fit like a glove. The padding on the foot is great April 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by easygoing28601 Great Socks! Brought these for my daughter and she loves them. These socks do stand up to all of the activities of a teenager. April 21, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Johnnyt1 Great Product Love them. Best socks I have bought.Extremely comfortable. April 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by 417pb Excellent These socks made my picky teenager happy! She has sensitive feet and she found these socks to be supportive and cushioning and stayed in place while being active. April 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katie Comfortable fit, holds up well, but runs a little small Typically more than I would spend on a pair of socks, but my son loves them, and I must admit they have held up quite nicely compared to less expensive socks I have purchased. Overall happy with purchase and will likely purchase again. April 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lewis4219 These hold up well My thirteen year old loves these socks and will hardly wear any other kind. All of his Elites have held up longer than any other kind I've bought for him. Worth the money. March 31, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by patylu Excellent My daughter love it, she wear it twice a week for her basketball practice and game March 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jay Great sock for Basketball!! outstanding sock for girls basketball... the colors were great the girls love them!!! March 6, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by christi Good product My granddaughter loves them and would love more,but they are a little to expensive. March 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by bloones123 Great sock, use every game these socks are possibly the best thing ever made. they are so comfortable, they last, and i wear them all the time. I bought my first pair 2 years ago, and i still have them. Highly recommended. Everyone on my basketball team wears them. February 24, 2015