Nike Elite Crew Basketball SockItem Number: 4176125
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike« Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike« football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 4.6 out of 5áby 1499 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Nicole The "must have" socks among middle school noys My son loves these socks. Says they are the most comfortable socks he owns. August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sherri Great Quality I bought these for my son, it is probably his 5th pair and he loves them. He has a pair to match everything he wears! August 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5áby Josh Nike Elite Socks I thought they fit ok. I felt they were a little loose in the forefoot (Toe area) August 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Toni Sock addicts love these! I almost regret buying these! No seriously my kids will only wear nike elite socks. They are durable, comfortable and great at wicking away sweat. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Chris Great product poor cost My son loves socks but cost is ridiculously high for 1 pair. Very poor price point August 20, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5áby Charlie Pricey and not a lot of selections ! Very pricey and not a lot of options. Found better options at a different store and prices were lower. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Joynes1 My 10 year old son loves them Great socks! My 10 year old son loves them and says they are comfortable. August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby nel excellent product My son loves these socks and has every color. very comfortable and very warm during the winter August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby MrsC My son loves these! I have bought just about every color there is of these socks, my son loves them! They wash up nice and they have really held up good! Better than any other socks he owns! August 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby GMoney Must Have Socks! Purchased these socks for my son's birthday. Basically all he or his friends wear these days are the Nike Elite socks. No other socks seems to cut it. Expensive for a single pair of socks, but he loves them. August 18, 2014