Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
$14.00 to $16.00
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Swoosh design trademark at calf
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1793 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jami keeps your feet cool and dry Great for sports October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jesse the player Love the socks, comfy and durable I have several pair of the Nike Elite socks and wear them for basketball, sometime football and everyday wear. They are comfortable and very duarable. October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by thatoneguy great buy My kids love the socks.they say they fit great and feel great and comfortable on their feet. Also say that their feet doeant hurt after games as they would with regular socks. October 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by DJ Nice socks but too much $$ The price was too expensive. We have purchased 4 pair for our children. They would like more of them but they are not affordable. October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nick's Mom Got them just in time! My son is obsessed with Nike Elite socks, we purchased these, which were the pink Breast Cancer awareness socks a couple of weeks ago, and now people are having trouble finding them! He loves them and wears them all the time! October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Packerfan Awesome Socks Use for basketball. Definitely cushion the impact. October 11, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mom of 3 boys Great socks My boys love these socks. They seem to run a little small. The first pair I bought was handed down to my younger son. Great look and hold up well with wear and wash. October 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grant the nike elite sock lover very in at my school!!!!!! i saw everyone at school wearing them so i thought i would see what the craze was about when i put them on i was in heaven they are so comfy October 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lightining awesome! Love Them!, they are soft and perfect for sports.they are a bit pricey but worth every penny,not just for basketball also for outside play and showing off. October 3, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sports Mom of 3 teenagers Great Colors & Comfort My kids love the variety of colors and the comfort of wearing them. I love them because it doesn't smell like gym socks when the shoes come off after practice or all day in school. (PS even I wear them for my workouts-no sliding or bunching):) October 3, 2012