Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
$14.00 to $16.00
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1809 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ohm Comfy put pricey My son loves these socks and no issue with them except the price. October 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by CARA Comfortable & Stylish My 12 year daughter wants these for volleyball and loves them! October 17, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by on the go Dad kids like'em all the kids at school wear them, why not mine???? They are also comfortable and support with just the right amount of cushion. October 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by G the kicker Great socks- a little pricy These socks have double padding and I never get blisters. My feet are warm and do not sweat. My feet do not slip in my shoes when I am cutting/dodging. October 17, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kyle917 Very Comfortable They have padding which makes it more comfortable. Keeps your feet warm. Keeps your feet dry. Like the design. October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by KyKy Great basketball sock!! Worth the price October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by BasketballDad Only socks I wear I love these socks. Both of my kids love them too. Great buy! October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Doug cool Cool October 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by joe basketball Good, durable basketball socks socks are worn for all practices and games. they take a beating with my son, so they better be able to hold up - must be durable. October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric & george my kids love these socks! these socks get worn over and over and have taken abuse and have so far proven to be durable and lasting October 16, 2012