Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1563 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Drake More expensive for brand than quality Very popular now, trendy. Wears well for athletics. April 9, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ace Hyped, but does help For the average player, these socks won't make much of a difference. However, those who play often and consistantly, the extra padding helps a little but not quite worth the expense. Seems more like the socks are worn because they are "in" rather than an exceptional product. April 8, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Slammin' Sammy Nike Elite I wear this product a lot. I really like how its cozy and fits pretty well. One thing that i don't like is that it's tight in the calf. Overall it's a Good Product. April 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by A MAN the athlete ! I love elite socks ! I have 15 pairs of elite socks! April 5, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by guest Little TOO Much use for everyday use. sizes are limited, stores dont carry them very often. it look longer than excpected on the wait. its an OK product. Its just like every other pair of socks, it needs some OOMF to it to make it that big top seller that it wants to be April 5, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Homerun Hitter ok the socks are great and very comfortable, but they are obsurdly expensive for only getting one pair April 2, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by bubuli teens love these! Good quality but [$] a pair??? My son loves these and wants more pairs. The blue is a great color since it goes with his Duke gear. April 2, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Review master AWESOME SOCKS BUY THEM I got these socks and loved them they are comfortable and support your leg. YOU SHOULD REALLY BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! March 26, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stevie the Granny Perfect gift/fit! Stylish/kids love this Nike Elite sock! March 21, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by jr reali fore basketball very comfy near the anke amazing socks most comfit socks I've ever wore March 21, 2012