Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1563 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by pierson222 pierson i love theese why do you putt them for $14.00 thats crazy September 22, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sharmapa Not Purple-Will Return for White Website listed socks as "purple". When the socks arrived they were blue and described as "purplish-blue" on invoice. School colors are purple and white. Will be returning to store. September 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thrifty shopper These socks not only last forever but they come in fun colors! I actually don't mind spending $14-$18 for the Nike Elite socks, they last forever! September 17, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by TwinMom Overpriced Amazing . . . kids need designer socks? They look cool and seem to last a bit longer than generic socks, but they can't be worth the price September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa Nike Elite socks are very good The socks wash & wear well. The colors hold up after numerous washings. I think they are expensive though. September 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by PJ Good socks, but is it worth the cost? My son wanted these socks for the style and the name. They seem to be sturdy for his sport activities. However, I think they are a bit pricey for $18 for a single pair. I will think twice before purchasing them again. September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Apotter39 This product is great Great socks for anybody looking for socks to keep your feet warm and comfy socks September 16, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by EDDJ Decent socks, way too expensive The socks look nice, but the price is ridiculous. They don't hold up any longer than regular pair of socks. It is all about image. September 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bin elites Love the socks. Still too expensive for a pair of socks!!!!! September 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by UKballer01 these socks are so flipping amazing I have like 50 pairs of these socks, including the Hyperlite and KD and LeBron's. they are awesome! they feel super comfortable and work. the only down side is that the socks give you an awesome tanline. September 13, 2014