Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1568 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Papa Great pair of socks I bought 4 pairs of these socks for my grandson. He loves them! It is almost impossible to get these off his feet. He especially loves them for basketball. they seem to wear well and are comfortable. September 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sugaree423 Nice Socks Good quality - My daughter wears them for volleyball & really likes them. September 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brandon521 Nike Elite Crew Great socks for active individuals. Comfort level is through the roof September 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bthompson2981 Almost worth the cost Socks are thick and well designed. They last long which makes them almost worth the price. September 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Carter Socks That Are Soft and Comfortable Always I wear them all the time to school and for play and at home September 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by pierson222 pierson i love theese why do you putt them for $14.00 thats crazy September 22, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sharmapa Not Purple-Will Return for White Website listed socks as "purple". When the socks arrived they were blue and described as "purplish-blue" on invoice. School colors are purple and white. Will be returning to store. September 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thrifty shopper These socks not only last forever but they come in fun colors! I actually don't mind spending $14-$18 for the Nike Elite socks, they last forever! September 17, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by TwinMom Overpriced Amazing . . . kids need designer socks? They look cool and seem to last a bit longer than generic socks, but they can't be worth the price September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa Nike Elite socks are very good The socks wash & wear well. The colors hold up after numerous washings. I think they are expensive though. September 16, 2014