Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike« Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike« football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5áby 1540 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Mike11 This socks is very helpful These Elite Crew basketball socks are very good. They are very comfy and make your foot stay in place in your shoe. I recommend these socks to basketball socks. My son has a lot of pair of elites and says they are awesome socks September 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby sandie We love the Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock!!! Love that the keep the shape and don't ware out. We will purchase many more for the volleyball season and many other sports. Love the Nike!!! September 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Big Papa Great pair of socks I bought 4 pairs of these socks for my grandson. He loves them! It is almost impossible to get these off his feet. He especially loves them for basketball. they seem to wear well and are comfortable. September 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sugaree423 Nice Socks Good quality - My daughter wears them for volleyball & really likes them. September 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Brandon521 Nike Elite Crew Great socks for active individuals. Comfort level is through the roof September 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bthompson2981 Almost worth the cost Socks are thick and well designed. They last long which makes them almost worth the price. September 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Carter Socks That Are Soft and Comfortable Always I wear them all the time to school and for play and at home September 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby pierson222 pierson i love theese why do you putt them for $14.00 thats crazy September 22, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5áby Sharmapa Not Purple-Will Return for White Website listed socks as "purple". When the socks arrived they were blue and described as "purplish-blue" on invoice. School colors are purple and white. Will be returning to store. September 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Thrifty shopper These socks not only last forever but they come in fun colors! I actually don't mind spending $14-$18 for the Nike Elite socks, they last forever! September 17, 2014