Nike Elite Crew Basketball Sock
Whether you're driving down the court, cutting in for a lay-up or setting up a fast break, you can count on the Nike® Elite crew basketball socks for a no-slip fit that will keep your feet cushioned and dry. This dynamic sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place and delivers a comfortable, customized fit with every wear thanks to an anatomical left/right fit.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Rib cuffs keep sock in place
- Anatomical-fit specific to left and right feet
- Mid-foot compression fit
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.A.
- Nike® football's collection of pink cleats, gloves, socks and apparel supports the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Since 2007, The Kay Yow Cancer Fund has been a leader in the fight against women's cancers.
- Style: SX4586, SX3692, SX3693, SX3694
- Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women's 4-6, Kids' 3Y-5Y
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8, Women's 6-10, Kids' 5Y-7Y
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 8-12, Women's 10-13
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 4176125
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1568 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cisco Sick has good support It holds up well after long term use. With support and color. October 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ana Awesome socks! My daughter loves these socks! The only one she wears! Her whole team wears them. Best price! October 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mom Comfort at its finest!! These are so comfortable and stay right in place! Purchased two pair will go back for more! October 21, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by manorea Son likes them My son likes them and wears this style all the time. However, as a parent, I know these socks are definitely overpriced. October 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by cassbum Nike Elite Crew Basketball socks I bought them for my nephew. It's all he wears. This year we are getting him the funky colors. It's nice that they have so many color combos to choose from. October 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jj Very comfortable and sturdy. Very comfortable and sturdy and wash up very nicely. October 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by awesomeness This product is awesome Nike always does an excellent job with there stuff and this just another one of there great products! October 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nikki Breast cancer awareness nike socks Warm, & comfortable. The staff was very helpful & knowledgeable. October 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reuben This product worth the money They had my size,(15) which I have not been able to find elsewhere, October 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Goose Overly priced for one pair of sox Bought as a requested gift otherwise I refuse to pay this much again for a pair of sox. My son was given a pair and they don't stay soft and pliable for a long enough period after drying in the dryer. If they could add nylon or some other pliable fabric to the sock it would last longer. October 15, 2014