Easton Mako Youth Bat 2015 (-11)Item Number: 41819646
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Hungry for speed, performance and power, the 2015 Easton® Mako Bat is designed for the youth player with a predator mentality. Boasting all-new CXN™ ZERO Two-Piece Technology to maximize energy transfer on contact, the Mako Youth Baseball Bat helps eliminate vibration for an optimized feel in the batter's box. The streamlined TCT™ composite barrel delivers low M.O.I. to help him achieve ultra-fast swing speeds through the zone.
- -11 length to weight ratio
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- Two-piece 100% composite construction
- Mako: "Fastest through the swing zone with the most barrel in the swing zone"
- Thermo Composite Technology (TCT™) produces a massive sweet spot and superior bat speed
- CXN™ ZERO Two-Piece Technology maximizes energy transfer and performance to eliminate vibration
- Speed Design with a lightweight, streamlined barrel for low M.O.I. and ultra-fast swing speeds
- Part of the Easton® 2015 Power Brigade™ Series
- Ultra-thin 29/32" TCT™ composite handle
- Performance diamond grip for a firm, comfortable hold
- USSSA BPF 1.15 certified
- Approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie Youth, Pony and AABC
- Manufacturer's limited warranty: 1 year
- Vendor number: A112 782
- Model: YB15MK
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: Imported