Nike Men's Free 5.0 Running Shoe
Stay true to lightweight freedom with the Nike® Men's Free run 5.0 running shoe. Having the largest heel-toe drop in the Nike® free line, the 8mm offset promotes a natural stride with extra protection and comfort. The upper uses no sew overlays to reduce irritation, while flywire cables enhance support through the arch. A new Free outsole design uses deep hexagonal flex grooves for optimal responsiveness and flex.
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Lightweight woven mesh upper offers breathability
- Flywire cables wrap the arch, offering dynamic fit through midfoot
- Phylite midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning and durability
- Deep hexagonal flex grooves promote a natural foot flex
- Rubber fortified in high wear areas for traction and durability
- Heel-toe drop: 8mm
- Style: 642198-403
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 41855406
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nike. not like the picture. these shoes are nice and comfortable. however, they look nothing like the picture, I ordered them online and liked how they looked. when I got them today, they looked like a different shoe. the blue is more tie die blue, and on the tongue you will see two spike in the shape of an X and the C underneath. the bottom also has a tie die volt in a little spot and the blue is a much different shade. they need better pictures for their products online, especially because these are not in store. August 19, 2014
1-1 of 1