Nike Girls' Grade School Free 5.0 Running Shoe
Save $25.00 (29%)
Give them something to get excited about with the Nike® Kids' Grade School Free 5.0 running shoe. This lightweight, stylish and flexible running shoe bends with their feet, while Flywire cables provide a lock-down fit around the arch for support. The cool colors will be their motivation to get out and play and the rubber outsole increases durability for long lasting wear. The Free Run 5.0 is perfect for gym class, school or casual wear.
- Lightweight woven mesh upper offers breathability
- No-sew overlays throughout the upper used for added stability and durability
- Flywire cables wrap the arch, offering dynamic fit through midfoot
- Nike Free midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning
- Deep hexagonal flex grooves promote a natural foot flex
- Rubber fortified in high wear areas for traction and durability
- Style: 644446-400
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 41855496
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Noobs Good girls' running shoe This is a good, lightweight running shoe for girls. July 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Murray40 Cute and comfortable Cute colorful shoes. My daughter says really comfortable. As with Nike brand run a little small so exchanged for 5.5, easy returns through the mail. August 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zcarol5 Product is great quality. Product is light weight, stylish and made well. Would have preferred something other than white shoelaces. July 30, 2015
1-3 of 3