Salomon Women's XR Mission Trail Running Shoes
Finally a shoe that can adapt as quickly as the landscape can change! The Salomon® XR Mission trail running shoe has a Sensiflex™ construction that allows your foot to move and stretch while maintaining a secure, supportive hold. A Contragrip® LT sole is lightweight and gives you advanced grip and unmatched traction control. In a variety of bright, bold colors, the Mission stands out from the crowd.
- Sensiflex™ construction gives a secure fit while still allowing stretching to adapt to your foot
- OS Tendon Structure provides stability and improves heel-to-toe roll through
- Contragrip® LT is lightweight and gives optimum grip and traction
- Contragrip® HA is used in the abrasion-resistant sole, producing increased support and durability
- Ortholite® sockliner keeps your feet cool
- An EVA heel cup provides maximum control on any terrain
- Quicklace™ system gives easy, one-handed tightening that won't loosen or come undone
- Style: L35548500
Country of Origin: IndiaWeb ID: 41860006
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Croderi So far go good I broke my ankle in January so running isn't out of the question for me. My previous Gel Sketchers were the only sneaker I could get on my foot due to the swelling. I didn't realize how horrible they were for my feet. I purchased these for walking because at the moment running is out of the question. I have had them since mid August and I love the arch support and comfort. Where I walk the some areas of the blacktop is a tad slippery when it's wet, that could be my fault since they are trail running shoes. But all in all I love them August 31, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by onmyfeetallday great shoe My third pair, looked all over for this slightly quieter color. I'm not a runner but I have plantar fasciitis and this shoe has been helpful in addition to my orthotics. August 29, 2015
1-2 of 2