Under Armour Men's All Purpose Field Hunting Pants
NOW: $67.49 (25% off!)
Stalk at will in mild temperatures in fully versatile camo with the All Purpose Field Hunting Pants. AllSeasonGear® fabrics are adaptable to keep you comfortable in changing temperatures, while the UA STORM™ DWR finish is breathable and still water repellent. Sturdy ripstop fabric won't get hung up in brush, so you stay loose and light while hunting in the Under Armour® All Purpose Field Hunting Pants.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour Hunt Apparel technology.
- All purpose loose fit hunting pants for use during every season
- AllSeasonGear® fabrics flex to be breathable or regulate temps based on changing conditions
- UA STORM™ DWR finish repels water for continued comfort
- Lightweight, ripstop fabric is designed to withstand the hard use of the hunt
- 2-way mechanical stretch for comfort during movement
- Six pockets including two side cargo pockets and two rear flap pockets
- Drawcords at the ankle hems
- Inseam: 32"
- Fabric: 7.2 oz, 100% polyester
- Style: 1238327
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 41976056
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rockchalk Great lightweight pants This is my favorite pair of hunting pants ever. Got them on clearance for 40 bucks and I wish I would have bought 2 pair. Fit is great, not too loose, not too tight. Light rain runs right off but heavy rain penetrates. Quiet snap pockets and a tie down lanyard in one of the cargo side pockets April 13, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by OldGuyTy Slim Sizing Tag says this is a loose fitting pant. It is slim at best. Had to peel them back off and return. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill All Purpose is correct!! Ordered online and tested right away. Size is accurate, perfect fit. The buttons on the pockets are amazingly quiet, love that. Walked through knee high thorns no snags, slides right away, hosed my legs down and didn't get wet. I can't comment if they are going to keep me warm but the thorn proof and water proof makes this purchase worth every dime December 30, 2014
1-3 of 3