Under Armour Women's Scent Control Camo Gloves
NOW: $29.99 (25% off!)
Protect your hands from the elements while extending your scent protection with the Women's Scent Control Gloves. UA Scent Control technology suppresses the growth of odor causing bacteria and traps odors. AllSeasonGear® fabric keeps you comfortable in changing temperatures. The low profile fleece thumb and index finger along with the silicone palm provide the grip you need with the Under Armour®: Women's Scent Control Camo Gloves.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour Hunt Apparel technology.
- Scent control hunting gloves
- UA Scent Control technology traps odors and suppresses bacteria growth
- AllSeasonGear® adjusts to changing temps to keep you comfortable in any weather
- Moisture transport technology wicks moisture away from your body
- Silicone plated palm for improved grip
- Low profile fleece thumb and index finger makes it easier to shoot with your gloves on
- Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with your phone or other devices
- Fabric: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Style: 1249773
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 41976476
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joni85 I love these gloves! I love the fact that these gloves come up past the wrist so that they can easily be tucked into jacket sleeves with no gaps. You can also use the thumbs and index fingers on touch screen phones. Also kept my hands toasty warm without getting sweaty. Quality product! October 13, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Birdiect Touch screen fingers don't work Glove comfortable. Silicone grip is good. I returned gloves and would not recommend spending that extra money to have the touch screen fingers and thumb not work. Returned to store and check all the same style, none of them worked. October 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by frofer Under Armour Shooting Gloves for Women As we have not gone shooting since Christmas, I can't say how the gloves perform under fire. However, the gloves seem well made and the fit was perfect. December 31, 2014
1-3 of 3