High Sierra Appalachian 75L Frame Pack
Embark on an unforgettable adventure and keep your gear handy in the High Sierra® Appalachian 75 Frame Pack. HEX-VENT mesh on the shoulders and adjustable waist keeps you dry while traversing through parks and forests. An adjustable ERGO-FIT shoulder harness with high-density foam padding ensures a comfortable fit. The sternum strap on the front stabilizes your pack, while additional zippered pockets on each side adds storage space.
- 75-liter expedition pack
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness with adjustable load-lifters feature HEX-VENT mesh and high density foam padding
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack for maximum comfort on the move
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW™ channels keep your back dry
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can adjust to fit the shape of your back
- Drop bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Waist belt with HEX-VENT mesh and high-density padding wicks moisture away
- Top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Front access to the main compartment ensures easy access
- Roomy dual zippered pockets on each side
- Hinged front pocket with zipper holds extra gear
- Compression straps on bottom and sides keep the load closer to the frame
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube
- Dual mesh side pockets hold water bottles up to 1000ml
- Webbing daisy chain easily attaches to other gear
- Tuck-away rain cover stores easily in bottom pocket
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 34"X 14.25"X 10.25"
- Torso Fit: 15 to 20''
- Waist: 30'' and up
- Capacity: 4580 cu. In.
- Style: 54836
- High Sierra
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 41976946
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by davidr258 so far I really can't give a fair review but from the looks and feel of trying ot fully loaded it seems like it would be a good pack for a two to three day hike. January 16, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Valex Good product I bought this item because my husband already has a 90L (slightly bigger than mine) and he has expressed that it's great and very comfortable; it's also easy on the shoulders when carrying heavy items. April 27, 2015
1-2 of 2