High Sierra Women's Classic 2 Series Wave 70 oz. Hydration Pack
Take on your favorite trail or bike path with the High Sierra® Women's Wave 70 Hydration Pack! With a female-specific fit to provide maximum comfort and the moisture-wicking HEX-VENT mesh padded back and shoulder straps, staying hydrated on the go is a snap. The 1.5L BPA-free and antimicrobial hydration system features an easy-access fill opening. A handy reflective loop is perfect for adding an LED blinker for extra safety.
- Female-specific fit
- Capacity: 70 oz + 1.5L hydration system
- HEX-VENT mesh padded back keeps you comfortable and wicks away moisture
- HEX-VENT mesh adjustable shoulder straps
- 1.5L hydration sleeve features an easy-access fill opening that fits most water filter brands
- Hydration system is antimicrobial and BPA-free
- Hands-free reservoir bite valve
- Insulated water tube cover keeps water from freezing inside the tube
- Front zipper accessory pocket
- Reflective loop can hold an LED blinker for safety
- Fabric: Mini-hexagon ripstop; 300 x 250D duralite/water resistant coating
- Dimensions: 16.25" x 11" x 0.25"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Style #: 58458
- High Sierra
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 41977106
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hogangm Great hydration pack! I have used my pack several times since I bought it, and I am definitely happy with my purchase. I was happy to find a cute looking, quality hydration pack for a decent price! The pack stays comfortably on my back, and the bladder holds plenty of water for my bike rides. There is a zippered pouch to hold small items while I bike or hike. The bladder is easy to fill and does not leak. The water comes out easily from the drinking nozzle, and although the water in the nozzle quickly warms up, the water in the pouch stays cool (especially if you add ice). The only negative aspect of the bag that I have noticed is that the water tends to have a funky plastic taste to it, but water is water when you are hot and thirsty! Also, I'm hoping that this will not be an issue after a little more use and rinsing the bladder out more. August 10, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lady High Sierra Women's Classic 2 Series Wave 70 oz. Hydration Pack I gave a low rating because this product does not have a cross belt in front to keep the backpack from falling off your shoulders when you run. Also there should be a small pocket in front to hold a phone or nutrition bar. June 9, 2015
1-2 of 2