High Sierra Express 3.5L Lumbar Pack
Whether you're headed for your favorite trail or running errands around town, the High Sierra® Express Lumbar Pack is ready for action! The HEX-VENT mesh padded back panel keeps you comfy and wicks away moisture while you're on the go. A large main compartment with inner accessory pocket, zippered front pocket with key fob and dual side water bottle pockets keep you organized. The Express Pack includes two 500 ml sports bottles!
- HEX-VENT mesh padded back panel for moisture-wicking comfort
- Adjustable side compression straps
- Adjustable waist belt with webbing keepers
- Large main compartment with inner accessory pocket
- Zippered front pocket with key fob
- Dual side water bottle pockets with included BPA-free 500 ml soft-touch sports bottles
- Webbing daisy chain loop lets you attach a carabiner or bike light
- Reflective accent piping adds extra visibility at night
- Waist fit range: 18"-55"
- Capacity: 3.5L
- Size: 8" x 6.5" x 4"
- Model #: 58461
- High Sierra
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 41977136
Rated 3.3 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby anniem a good walking pack It is large enough to carry all I need and small enough not to be in my way. April 2, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5áby WannabeRunner Too big for running. Better for hiking This thing is huge and doesn't stay in place when you run. It's a better choice for hiking. Also comes with a warning (that was not disclosed on the website) that it is made of known carcinogenic materials :( January 28, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby TheGreatGlenn A pack good for hiking BUT not for running This pack is made well BUT when I wore it on a short 12 mile trail run, I had 2 32 oz bottles in the ouches and all throughout the run, they wobbled. I have a old pack from Alpine-Lowe that had the pouches in the middle of the pack. If you hike then this pack is great but if you want a wobble free pack for running, look for another type on pack. November 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby jim well-designed fanny pack While pack design is good and handy, The water bottles leave a chemical taste and smell. Ordinary 16 or 20 oz. soda bottles work as a good substitute. September 3, 2014
1-4 of 4