High Sierra Ridgeline 6.5L Lumbar Pack
The High Sierra® Ridgeline Lumbar Pack is an ideal choice for your active lifestyle. The HEX-VENT mesh padded back panel delivers superior comfort and wicks away moisture. Adjustable side compression straps help to keep your load in check. A wealth of organizational pockets make it a snap to keep your essentials exactly where you need them. The Ridgeline Pack includes two BPA-free soft-touch sports bottles to keep you hydrated!
- HEX-VENT mesh padded back panel for moisture-wicking comfort
- Adjustable side compression straps
- Padded waist belt
- Large main compartment with inner accessory pocket
- Zippered front pocket with key fob
- Dual side water bottle pockets with included BPA-free 500 ml soft-touch sports bottles
- Small sleeve pocket on waist belt is perfect for power gel snacks
- Webbing daisy chain loop lets you attach a carabiner or bike light
- Padded grab handle on top
- Waist fit range: 24"-55"
- Capacity: 6.5L
- Size: 9.5" x 8.5" x 4.5"
- Model #: 58463
- High Sierra
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 41977156
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jack No hips rule ; ) High quality product but not for me. Purchased for day hikes because I don't like carrying a back pack. With 2 full water bottles and half the pockets full, 6 lbs in all, I found the pack slipping down my backside after a mile or so because of my lack of supporting hips. I go from a V shape in my upper body to a narrow waist. In other words, no hips. Explains it all I guess. I do like the pack though. It's padded well and the H2O bottles are of sufficient size for a 6-7 mile hike. The carrying handle comes in handy for easy grab and go. The belt keepers do their job. The pocket zippers were a little stiff but a little use should straighten that out. I don't plan on sending the pack back. Should find use as a spare for someone else. September 9, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by gioboi69 What a product! excellent pack for the money, rubust, well made, i am a mecanic, so... you can imagine the things i put in it. 1 year so far and no complains! June 26, 2016
1-2 of 2