Timberland PRO Men's Excave 6" Steel Toe Work Boots
Built for all jobsites, the Timberland PRO® Excave 6" ST work boots meets all your needs. With a durable full-grain leather upper and steel safety toe, these boots will work as hard as you do. Whether you climb the scaffolding or walk through a quarry, the slip-resistant rubber lug outsole provides superior traction. The antimicrobial treated midsole and footbed helps fight odors, so you can make most of your day on the job.
- Full-grain leather and textile upper for rugged durability
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded collar delivers additional comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured, single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed treated with antimicrobial solution fights odors
- Molded EVA sole inserts deliver cushioning and support
- Non-marking, rubber lug outsole is slip and oil-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for better footing
- TiTAN® shaped steel safety toe for additional protection
- Shaft height: 6"
- Style: 92675
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 42173746
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Todd347 Dependable Boots Solid boot! Feels very comfortable on my feet. They allow me to focus on the job at rather worry about my feet. March 3, 2016
1-1 of 1