UGG Australia Women's Classic Cardy Winter Boot
Let your feet feel the bliss of wearing a cozy sweater in the UGG® Women's Classic Cardy Boot. A wool and acrylic blend upper keeps feet warm all winter long, while three wooden buttons add fashionable flair. A molded EVA sole cushions for comfort, while the outsole grips snow-covered surfaces for traction. Feel outstanding comfort in every step with the Classic Cardy boot.
- 50% wool/50% acrylic blend upper ensures warmth and casual style
- Suede heel guard and nylon binding protect against light abrasions
- Functional wood buttons laser-etched with the UGG® logo add style
- Signature woven UGG® label on heel boost prestige
- Genuine sheepskin sockliner naturally wicks away moisture for dryness
- Cushy foam sole cushions for lasting comfort
- Molded EVA insole enhances support
- Durable outsole grips snow-covered surfaces for stability
- Fit Tip: runs big
- Shaft Height: 15"
- Shaft Circumference: 14"
- Heel Height: 1"
- Style: 5819
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 4218182
Rated 3.3 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5áby Lynn44 Love the Boots Not the Presentation I was NOT happy with the condition of the packaging. The box was damaged the inside wrapping looked used. I have no problem with the boots themselves I hope they are authentic. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Mirna Warm and easy to wear I recommend it; it is warm and stylish at the same time. December 13, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5áby greeneyes76 Never again I was so disappointed when I received and opened my package...I thought these were a high quality boot / company...I was very wrong...It is difficult for me to find nice footwear being a woman who wears a size 11 shoe...I fell in love with them online..went ahead and ordered them..well that was a big mistake...never again!!! They feel and look cheaply made...no sole or support! Now I have to take even more wasted time to return them. March 20, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5áby senior! warm, but no wind resistance i have had these shoes for one year. theyre very comfortable. they are kinda hard to walk in. but you get used to them. they look bulky. and theyre very wide. but other than that theyre great. November 29, 2010
1-4 of 4