Field & Stream Field Master 0░ Sleeping Bag
Save $24.00 (30%)
Sleep in cozy comfort in the Field & Stream® Field Master 0° Sleeping Bag! This cold-weather bag features double-offset construction to keep you warm during chilly camping trips. The Element Barrier bottom delivers integrated protection from the ground, while the Hydro-Dri moisture-wicking liner keeps you comfy and dry. The Field Master's Comfort Collar provides ultra-soft fabric at the bag opening for superior softness against your skin.
- Bag shape: Rectangular
- Double-offset construction
- Element Barrier bottom features integrated heavy-duty ground protection
- Hydro-Dri moisture-wicking liner
- Comfort Collar provides a non-chafing, ultra-soft fabric around the bag opening
- Full length zipper tape prevents snags
- Two 1" webs with quick-release buckles allow easy storage
- Includes stuff sack
- Outer shell fabric: Cotton
- Insulation material: Single hole polyester
- Lining material: Hydro-Dri
- Fill weight: 6.25 lbs
- Carry weight: 8 lbs 13 oz
- Product dimensions: 90" x 36"
- Fit: Long - fits up to 6'4"
- Flame retardant - meets CPAI 75
- Style #: CEH01062
- Field & Stream
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 42255546
Rated 3.3 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby MountainViber Kept me warm and dry! My first camping trip with the Field and Stream Field Master 0 degree sleeping bag ended up being a pretty wet one. It was pouring rain out and froze over night. I woke up in the morning to find that the rain had made its way into the tent and my sleeping bag was soaked on the top and bottom but I was completely dry inside the bag. The bag is also very warm considering how much extra room I had. As a joke my boyfriend and I both squeezed into it and fit (though not comfortably) which gives you an idea of how big it really is. Im so glad I bought this sleeping bag. April 28, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Mcmatt Very warm Very warm bag but the zipper could be a little better. January 18, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby Camper2015 poor quality Got this for Xmas 2014. I'm 6'6" tall and it does not fit me at all - too short. The so-called 90" length is very misleading. To make matters worse, the zipper was broken. This is one of those bags that doesn't zip smoothly so you'll be spending a lot of your time just trying to zip it up as the cloth gets easily caught in the zipper. And the zipper came apart after trying to zip it! I cannot believe someone in the store would put this back in the box and try to sell it. Garbage that is going back. Good job F&S! December 28, 2014
1-3 of 3