STRIDER Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike
Your youngster will love to ride on this innovative bike by STRIDER™. With footrests on either side, this no-pedal cycle helps him or her develop balance, posture and riding position without the unnecessary weight of a traditional pedal bike. With toddler like features, the STRIDER™ Bike is designed to further aid balance development and inspires your child to learn to ride.
- Ultralight training bike
- No-pedal design teaches balance and steering
- Ultralight in weight aids in balance
- Industrial foam tires never need air and never go flat
- Footrests below the saddle on each side help with balancing, gliding, pumping or jumping the bike
- Soft, urethane grips with protective ends to keep him or her safe
- Machined aluminum binder clamp for easy adjustments
- Sealed cartridge bearings deliver smooth movement without ever having to adjust or tighten
- 5-spoke design and 10 bearing support gussets deliver maximum support
- Handlebar height adjusts from 18 to 22" (46 to 56 cm) without any tools
- Seat is adjustable ranging from 11" to 19" and comes with 2 seatposts
- Includes 5mm wrench
- Designed for children aged 18 months to 5 years
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufacturer's warranty is limited to riders weighing less than 60 lbs.
- Handlebar: 12.7 mm steel
- Wheel: 5-spoke design
- Tires: EVA polymer industrial foam
- Measures 12"
- Weight limit: 60 lbs.
- Model: ST-S4
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 42468486
Rated 5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Jpmel127 3 year old loves it My daughter just started using this bike and she's quickly getting the hang of it. Handle bars and seat are pretty easy to adjust for height. Happy with this purchase. January 12, 2017
Rated 5 out of 5áby Nick Strider Sport Bike Great bike for kids to learn how to ride and balance themselves! January 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Twins Worth every penny I bought Strider bikes when my twin children were 2. (I originally got them a bike with training wheels to share because it is impossible for me to help 2 little kids on their bikes at the same time so someone wouldn't fall off the bike). Striders were our best options. They are very lightweight and our twin toddlers can ride independently. They used it every summer and by the third summer (age 4.5), they were able to ride a bike without training wheels. It only took them a few minutes and they took off! We were extremely satisfied with the quality of Striders (3 summers of extensive use) and the fact that Striders helped our kids learn how to bike. July 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Mike Great Product! Both my children learned balance from a Strider Bike! It's a great platform to make the transition to pedal bike without the hassle and confusion of training wheels Its a great product that is very well built, with easy adjustments for the handlebars and seat to fit various heights of children. Provides hours of entertainment for the children, and the greatest part is, it gets them outside doing physical activity away from the TV's and Ipads. October 17, 2014
1-4 of 4