JanSport Merit BackpackItem Number: 4248162
Free Shipping Eligible on Backpacks! (See Promotion Details)
Fit a wide assortment of school supplies in the JanSport® Merit Backpack. The ergonomic S-curve straps allow the pack to comfortably rest on the shoulders. Featuring two large compartments offers versatile storage for each individual students needs, with the padded back panel for extra comfort with heavy loads. Keep your school day organized with the JanSport® Merit Backpack.
- Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps
- Two large main compartments for versatile storage
- Internal sleeve fits most 17" laptops
- Dual front utility pockets with organizer keeps essentials handy
- Fully padded back panel for cushioning comfort
- V-loft pocket
- Side compression straps to manage load
- Web haul handle
- Fabric: 600 denier polyester
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Dimensions: 18.9" x 13" x 11.4"
- Laptop sleeve: 14" x 12" x 1.6"
- Capacity: 2700.3 cubic inches/ 44.25 L
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mandy Trendy Perfect for everyday use for class and after for the gym. I can fit everything I need. February 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by mom Very durable High school student backpack September 17, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by scotty Good, but a bit dissapointing I got just what I expected, but I was dissappointed when I saw the strap length. I am quite tall and the short straps just won't do well for me. As for holding a 17" laptop, it will hold it, but it is a tight fit and the velcro strap will not buckle. Over all it is an ok product. August 7, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris Just what I was looking for. Perfect for high school. April 30, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rmcfarland3 Sweetness!!!!! I love my new backpack. Its amazing!!!!!! It carries all my books, my wallet, my pencils and my laptop. It even has a little pocket where I can put chapstick or my keys. January 22, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by BD1973 I would buy this product again and again This is a great backpak!worth every penny November 16, 2010
1-6 of 6