Caravan V-Series 10' x 10' Slant Leg Canopy
NOW: $59.99 (40% off!)
For shade and shelter in the great outdoors, set up the Caravan® V-Series 10' x 10' Canopy in your backyard or camp. This canopy features a strong 25mm steel frame and sturdy slant leg design for 64 sq. ft. of shade. The durable polyester fabric provides 99% UV protection. Its cathedral design offers ample headroom with a walk-in height of 6'2" and peak height of 8'7". Equipped with instant up capabilities, the Caravan® is easy to set up.
- Slant-leg canopy
- Great for the backyard, beach, or campsite
- Made with durable 150D Polyester
- Fabric offers 99% UV protection
- Cathedral style roof allows for maximum headroom
- Constructed with a strong steel, white powder coated frame
- Frame thickness measures 25mm
- Angled leg design is sturdy and stable
- Soft press brackets lock the frame in place
- Corner brackets prevent cracking and increase longevity
- Instant up design allows for easy set up
- Comes with 4 stakes for secure set up
- Base Dimensions: 10' x 10'
- Top Dimensions: 8' x 8'
- Shade Square Footage: 64 sq. ft.
- Walk-In Height: 6'2"
- Peak Height: 8'7"
- Product Weight: 28.71 lbs.
- Store in the 210D roller bag
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: 21007800020
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 42510046
Rated 2.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by JustBeachy 10x10 does not equal 64 sq ft The price was great but it is not a true 10x10. It's an 8x8 which is deceiving. Nicely contructed but the wind bent two of the legs with first use. If I could do it over again I would not have purchased. September 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by ROB499 GREAT PRICE , GOOD QUALITY WE HAVE HAVE BOUGHT A FEW OTHER CANOPIES IN THE PAST TO USE FOR OUR BUSINESS EVENTS , AND THIS ONE WAS ALOT CHEAPER PRICE, AND SO FAR LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE THE SAME QUALITY . EASY TO SET UP , GREAT BUY , GREAT PRICE November 10, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by starlily3 Not Happy The frame broke the first time we used it. Not a Happy Customer July 25, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rossy Good structure, cheap canvas! The canvas top seems like it will rip very easily. July 12, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by fred 10x10 or 8x8? the 10x10 size is around the base of the legs NOT the canopy which is 8x8 so actual coverage is 64sq Not the implied 100sq December 15, 2014
1-5 of 5