STRIDER Pro No-Pedal Balance Bike
Engage your child in the great sport of bike riding with this STRIDER® No-Pedal Bike. Whether they're riding at the park, on the street or ramping up to take on dirt biking, this Pro model teaches him or her the balance and posture necessary for gliding, jumping and pumping. With adjustable handlebars, a mini seat and XL padded seat, this bicycle is sure to grow with your youngster while they develop their cycling skills.
- Ultralight training bike
- No-pedal design teaches balance and steering
- Ultralight in weight aids in balance
- Industrial foam tires never need air and never go flat
- Footrests below the saddle on each side help with balancing, gliding, pumping or jumping the bike
- All-weather mini-saddle seat is smaller, narrower and lighter than a traditional saddle seat
- All-weather XL padded seat is lighter than a traditional saddle seat
- Mini seat and XL seat promotes proper posture and riding position
- Machined aluminum quick release clamps allow for easy, "no tools" adjustments
- Sealed cartridge bearings deliver smooth movement without ever having to adjust or tighten
- 5-spoke design and 10 bearing support gussets deliver maximum support
- Handlebar is 43% smaller than the STRIDER® Classic
- Handlebar height adjusts from 18 to 22" (46 to 56 cm) without any tools
- Seat height adjusts from 11 to 16" (28 to 41 cm)
- XL seat adjusts to 19" (48 cm)
- Aluminum frame construction
- Includes padded XL seat to fit most children over 3 years
- Includes 5mm wrench
- Lightest STRIDER® model
- Designed for children aged 18 months to 5 years
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufacturer's warranty is limited to riders weighing less than 60 lbs.
- Handlebar: 12.7 mm swaged-aluminum
- Seat: adjustable mini-saddle and XL padded
- Wheel: 5-spoke design
- Tires: EVA polymer industrial foam
- Measures 12"
- Weight limit: 58 lbs.
- Model: ST-P4
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 42588506