Under Armour Women's Fitted ColdGear Mockneck Shirt
The Under Armour® Women's Fitted ColdGear® Mockneck Shirt is the ulitimate next-to-skin baselayer. This cold weather essential is perfect to keep warm on those chilly fall mornings or brisk winter days. The moisture-wicking components keep you dry and comfortable all day long.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour ColdGear technology.
- For when it's cold, ColdGear® wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat, keeping athletes warm, without weighing them down. Ideal for conditions below 55 degrees.
- The ultimate next to skin base layer without the squeeze of compression
- Updated brushback knit fabrication traps heat for enhanced warmth
- Superior moisture transport keeps you dry and comfortable
- Rolled shoulder seams and 4 way stretch to ensure maximum comfort and mobility
- Newly designed locker tag, tonal stitching, and inside neck taping
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: El SalvadorWeb ID: 4288336
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 125 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by TWS Haven't worn it yet Haven't worn it yet but know I will love it! October 22, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Draggy Luv it Warm October 20, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy-ness Very Nice I think the product is very comfortable and warm. The mock turtle is very comfortable that fits around the neck with out being too tight. I'm happy with my purchase. October 18, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by MJC Great Product Very comfortable and warm for the cool evenings. October 17, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Zanzibar Good product, but I needed to buy my daughter white Under Armour. All the white ones in the store had dirt or some kind of grey stuff on them but she needed it so I bought it. October 17, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by tootsie roll Pricey! but so far almost worth price warm and fitting but pricey!! October 16, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Cold Coxswain Could be warmer I'm a coxswain on a crew team. I love the fit, but the new coldgear underarmor is just not as warm as previous ones that i have purchased. disappointing. October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Don't want to answer this It keeps me warm and I am always cold Warmth is definitely a plus October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lightning Want comfort? This shirt is warm and corfortable to wear under a t-shirt. It will keep you nice an warm during those cool winter days. May 7, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by sweet but spicy good gear it fit nicely, easy to breath in it, warm and comfortable. it was on sell. I come back and get second one May 6, 2012