Under Armour Women's Fitted ColdGear Mockneck Shirt
The Under Armour® Women's Fitted ColdGear® Mockneck Shirt is the ulitimate next-to-skin baselayer. This cold weather essential is perfect to keep warm on those chilly fall mornings or brisk winter days. The moisture-wicking components keep you dry and comfortable all day long.
- For when it's cold, ColdGear® wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat, keeping athletes warm, without weighing them down. Ideal for conditions below 55 degrees.
- The ultimate next to skin base layer without the squeeze of compression
- Updated brushback knit fabrication traps heat for enhanced warmth
- Superior moisture transport keeps you dry and comfortable
- Rolled shoulder seams and 4 way stretch to ensure maximum comfort and mobility
- Newly designed locker tag, tonal stitching, and inside neck taping
- Style: 1215986
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: El SalvadorWeb ID: 4288336
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 153 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Colleen Good shirt As advertised, under armor makes a great product for a fair price. February 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nadine Warm for Winter outdoor sporting The Under Armour fitted Mocknect shirt fit perfectly to size. Wore it snowboarding in sub-zero weather and it kept me warm. February 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Layla Love this ! Sales associate assisted me and believed in this item , glad I listened to her ! January 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoftballisLife6283 I LOVE IT! The shipment came on time, and in perfect condition. I prefer my under armour pretty tight on my skin and it is absolutely perfect! January 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greta love it Love it Just wish there was more colors to choose from November 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Desidoesit Great cold gear Great for cold weather running base layer. Extra long sleeves and shirt tail. Going back for the pants. November 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pappa OUTSTANDING PRODUCT Have been using this product for 2-3 years now during cold weather soccer play in temperatures of 38degF-26degF with excellent results. No complaints. November 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Woody Warm and snug Works great in the chill weather in Mn. I like the snug fit but with out the feeling of confinement. November 11, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Ahicks7790 Scratchy thread. I like the fit a lot, but for $50+ The thread should not be scratchy. November 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MinnieMouse Great love it. amazing. great. good buy. best ever. would buy again. November 11, 2014