PRIMED 7' Catch ALL Replacement Training Net
Switch up your practice routine and maximize reps with the 7' Catch ALL Replacement Training Net. This replacement/extra netting attaches with ease to any PRIMED® 7' Instant Net and features smaller net holes that will "catch" any practice balls that come it's way.
- Replacement / extra netting for the PRIMED® 7' Instant Nets
- 7' x 7' replacement net with 3-ply construction features smaller net holes
- Stop mini-sized practice balls in addition to baseballs and softballs
- Attaches quickly and easily
- Allows for more time to practice and less time having to retrieve balls
- Includes netting ONLY
- Instant frame sold separately
- Mini Plastic Training Balls also sold separately
- Instructions included
- Great for baseball or softball practice
- Assembled dimensions: 7' x 7'
- Model: PRD00136
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 42932326
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby midask1 Very Nice very well put together , I use if for my 9 year old and works fine. May 24, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby bigman it was altered for a project it made my customer and i very happy i brought one in store and one on line store was out April 19, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby CP7 So far so good It is very similar to the Bownet Big Mouth Net but less expensive. I bought mine online on sale for half the price of a Bownet. The first one we bought broke after a few swings. I returned it to the local Dick's and got a new one. The exchange process was quick and easy. My 14 and 11 year old boys have used it several times for soft toss and hitting off tee and it does a nice job of catching the balls. The big test will be when I let my 14 year old's travel ball team uses it this Spring. Quick and easy to set up and take down - only takes a few minutes. I took off a star because the first one broke but no problems with this one. December 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby softballmom01 Love this net! Managed to get this great on a great sale - love it! We use it with pitching and batting and the 7 foot height serves as a great backstop to keep wild pitches from going over the fence into a neighbor's yard. I highly recommend. December 4, 2014
1-4 of 4