Speedo Men's Solid Endurance+ Brief
For a suit that can handle even the harshest conditions, choose the SpeedoŽ Men's Solid Endurance Brief. This suit is made of Endurance+ fabric which is extremely durable, comfortable, and highly resistant to fading, stretching, and degradation. Endurance+ fabric also features an improved fit and comfort. Crush the competition with the SpeedoŽ Men's Solid Endurance+ Brief!
- SpeedoŽ Endurance+ fabric, a new generation of durability and comfort exclusive to SpeedoŽ
- Environmentally friendly fabric is highly resistant to fading, stretching, and degradation, even after repeated exposure to chlorine, bromine, oil or body lotion
- Endurance+ fabric features improved fit and comfort has a softer feel and superior shape retention
- Endurance+ fabric is quick-drying and 20 times more fade resistant than standard swimwear fabric makes this ideal for swim training and regular use
- Fabric: 50% Polyester / 50% PBT
- Style: 805012
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 4304110
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by schwimmen7 Comfy and Soft The product has a good fit. It's tight, almost a little too tight so you may want to order a size bigger. The fabric wasn't what I expected it to be. I expected it to be similar to the solar brief spandex but it felt more like stretchy cotton. The good thing is that it has a lot of room in the front and is less revealing than the one inch brief. December 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JR/PDX Lap Swimmers, Heads Up Chlorine in indoor pools is a swimsuit-killer. That's where this suit has the others beat! It takes the chlorine, and still has a great fit and plenty of comfort. December 19, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by RVP great suit Competitive swimmer, use it every day twice a day and it hasnt worn down in over a 6 months. I had one but it never worn down the stitches came undone after over a year so i had to get a new one. November 4, 2011
1-3 of 3