Speedo Women's Avenger Water Polo Endurance+ Tank Swimsuit
Lead your polo team to victory while wearing the Speedo® Women's Avenger Water Polo Endurance+ Tank Swimsuit! Designed with durability and comfort in mind, this suit features Endurance+ fabric that is 100% chlorine resistant and lasts 20 times longer than spandex. The hi-neck, zipperback styling provides superior coverage.
For a suit that will outlast the competition no matter what you put it through, choose the Speedo® Women's Avenger Water Polo Endurance+ Tank Swimsuit.
- The perfect suit to get you through an intense game of water polo
- Hi-neck with zipperback styling provides full coverage
- Endurance+ fabric is a new generation of durability and comfort exclusive to Speedo®
- Endurance+ fabric retains color 20 times longer than spandex
- Endurance+ is 100% chlorine resistant fabric that lasts 20 times longer than spandex
- Endurance+ features 4-way stretch technology for a comfortable fit
- Endurance+ features exclusive 9 Thread Flatlock Technology for a better fit
- Environmentally friendly fabric is highly resistant to fading, stretching, and degradation, even after repeated exposure to chlorine, bromine, oils, or body lotions
- Fully front lined
- Fabric Content: 50% Polyester / 50% PBT
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 4304129
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ophelia zipper, zipper,zipper Suit fit fine, and I was desperate to find one that fit, but the zipper is impossible. Something needs to be added for those who aren't playing polo -- something that could be attached as a pull. I recommend it for polo players, not for swimmers. February 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by RockinRobin57 Great Features Love this suit. Great fit. True to size. I wanted something to keep me a little warmer in the water and this did the trick. Easy on and off even with zipper in the back. Definitely recommend this suit. November 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kerry's review! favourite suit ever! I have been wearing mine now for six years! Very durable, and the color (sapphire blue) is still bright after all these years! July 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by mandy really like this I really like this swimsuit it supports me very well I used it 2x and ir hasn't worn out or loss its dexterity yet. March 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by jamielee swim very nice! love this suit - runs a little small but fits the way its sup. to! would def. buy another! February 27, 2013
1-5 of 5