FootJoy Icon Golf ShoesItem Number: 4314498
Free Shipping on Golf Equipment, Apparel and Footwear!! No Minimum Purchase! (See Promotion Details)
Inspired by FootJoy®'s heritage, the ICON Golf Shoe combines both full grain and exquisite calfskin leathers, supported by a performance-infused outsole. The leather-covered dual-density PU Fit-Bed creates an underfoot base that more closely mimics the natural shape of your foot, which helps the FootJoy® Men's Icon Golf Shoe provide a quality fit and cushioned support throughout your entire round.
- Luxurious calfskin detailing offers unparalleled beauty, fit, and resistance to stretching
- Premium full-grain leather offers outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability
- Full leather lining provides superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability
- Leather-covered dual-density PU Fit-Bed helps provide a quality fit and cushioned support
- Memory foam is located in the tongue and around the collar, providing a custom fit to enhance comfort
- ICON Laser Last: Full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel
- Microfiber heel counter ensures an optimal slip-resistant fit
- Tri-density TPU platform outsole produces a stable hitting platform
- Dual OptiFlexT Zones: Two-part TPU forefoot flexibility channels produce unparalleled walking comfort and flexibility
- Torque bar is used in the shank area of the outsole to increase midfoot stability and support; perforated treatment gives a contemporary look
- ABS insole board is extremely flexible in the forefoot for walking comfort and extra firm in the heel for support and extra platform stability
- Stinger™ cleats by CHAMP® offer superior traction throughout the entire golf swing; spring-flex traction makes the Stinger extra friendly to the green
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Waterproof Warranty: FootJoy® warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty)
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by go low Don't know about walking 36 at Pebble Not nearly as comfortable as the Dry Joy model for an example. I didn't have the luxury of trying on more than one pair as i ordered on line. The look of this shoe is beyond compare but the comfort is or will have to continue to be broken in... Give me a Dry joy and right out of the box, I can walk 36 at Pebble. These would not be so kind, same size, same width but not the same effect on the baby toe if you know what i mean. September 4, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve Think top of the line and then some! Golf shoes don't get any better than this. Many styles to choose from with the top name in the business. Wearability, comfort and water proof with a 2 year guarantee. The game starts from the ground up and this is the perfect foundation. April 27, 2011
1-2 of 2