Nebo 5631 iPROTEC GREENLIGHT Flashlight
The iPROTEC™ GREENLIGHT™ features a high power LED that produces 170 lumens of green light for low light reading, signaling and hunting of certain game. The 4x zoom lets you go from spot to floodlight, while the 4 light modes give you a selection of beam intensities. Durable, water-resistant aluminum makes this device durable. The Nebo® 5631 iPROTEC GREENLIGHT Flashlight mounts on vented and plain barrels with the included mount.
- Water-resistant aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Produces green light for low light reading, signaling and hunting of certain game
- 4 light modes (170 lumens, 85 lumens, 17 lumens and strobe)
- 4x adjustable zoom from spot to floodlight
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Pressure switch attachment allows activation and setting control
- Fixed tail cap for normal flashlight use
- Includes self-locking mount that features a simple side latch adjustment (20mm to 32.5mm) and accessory mounting rail
- Compatible with both vented and plain barrels
- Model: 5631
- Light Source: Green light LED
- Max Output: 170 lumens
- Power Source: 3 x AAA batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 8 hours at max output
- Length: 4.5"
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Weight: .45 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 43186466
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by kevo light is bright Had troble with the switch not working. Called dicks and they sent me a new one. Would like to see a better light selection. January 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by TmullZ Great for the price!! Not the brightest light on the market as far as predator hunting goes. But a nice compact light with lots of features at an awesome price! Great personal defense light as well! January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vman Great light This is a great light for night hog hunting, predator hunting and varmints. I was impressed with the quality of the light and run time. 1/2 the price of other lights. The box states beam runs about 80 yards. My experience is closer to 120 yards for identifying targets and a lot further on eye shine. February 16, 2015
1-3 of 3