SOREL Men's Caribou Winter Boot
The SOREL® Caribou earns a reputation for warmth, durability and comfort. A nubuck leather upper and vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for waterproof protection, keeping feet warm and dry in cold weather. A removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot retains heat to keep feet warm. The AeroTrac™ outsole maximizes traction on snow and ice. For superior protection and performance, sport the Caribou winter boot.
- Nubuck leather upper provides above-the-ankle protection against harsh winter elements
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry and warm when temperatures drop
- Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff boosts protection
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot allows for a cuztomizable fit
- Vulcanized, waterproof rubber shell enhances protection against the winter elements
- Thick rubber midsole insulates for heat-retention in cold weather
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug enhances grip on wintry surfaces
- Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole maximizes traction on snow or and ice
- Comfort range down to -60°F
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Style: NM1000
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 4320213
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn sorel caribou boot boot was too small for a man who wears size 10 with a wide foot had to return larger size was not available for purchase quality of boot seemed very good.I recommend this product but order a size up Purchase on line received before christmas as promised this was very impressive January 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snowboarder Great product! We did order true to size like the reviews said to do, but when they arrived they were HUGE!! Went to the store and had to reorder 2 sizes smaller that's how much bigger the boots were for me. I do have very boney feet but .... And the size marked inside boot was correct so I don't know what happened. So we'll see when the new ones arrive, hope they fit. December 17, 2013
1-2 of 2