SOREL Men's 1964 Premium T Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots
The SOREL® 1964 Pac T is a classic low-profile utility boot in a low-bulk design. Waterproof, full-grain embossed leather upper materials enhance durability, while seam-sealed waterproof protection shields against harsh winter elements for sustained warmth. Removable, washable and made from recycled felt, the InnerBoot keeps feet warm while the herringbone outsole grips wintry surfaces for superior traction in the 1964 Premium T winter boot.
- Waterproof, full-grain embossed leather upper enhances durability for prolonged wear
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps moisture out for lasting dryness
- Removable 9mm washable, recycled felt InnerBoot boosts warmth and comfort
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug increases grip on ice
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole maximizes traction on snow-covered surfaces
- Comfort range down to -40°F
- Height: 9.5"
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Style: NM1561
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 4320218