Danner Men's Quarry 8" GORE-TEX Alloy Toe Work Boots
Save $66.06 (30%)
The Danner® Men's Quarry 3.0 AT work boot was built for endurance, without sacrificing comfort. This tough, triple-stitched style, with alloy toe and Fatigue Fighter™ footbed, was built to keep you protected and comfortable all day. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry, while the Vibram® Quarry outsole boasts a slip-resistant rubber compound and non-linear lug pattern for awesome traction and debris release.
- Full-grain, all leather upper
- Updated hardware for secure fit and performance
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfort and protection
- Triple-stitched seams, built for durability
- Memory foam insert and Fatigue Fighter™ footbed
- Steel shank and rigid platform for extra strength
- Exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole with 90° heel, oil and slip-resistant rubber, superior traction and debris release
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Height: 8"
- Style: 14546
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 4320615
Rated 3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mikew88 Pretty good boot Haven't had the boots long yet. But so far so good. A ruff break in period sore ankles for about a week. But feel like a boot that will last. November 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dale of Atnarko shady business practices The minute after I purchased this shoe online for $220, the price was immediately lowered to $180. Nothing will make you regret a purchase more than a big "price-slashing" on the item AFTER you purchase it! In addition, there is another item (Item #:4320619) that is identical except for price. This pair is Item #:4320615. What the difference is I could not determine. Further, the shoe is slippery when it advertises the opposite. August 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by anthonybrunelle Very Good Boots Comfortable, not too heavy. Love em. Would recommend them. March 19, 2014
1-3 of 3