Danner Men's Quarry 8" GORE-TEX Work Boots
The Danner® Men's Quarry 3.0 PT work boot was built for endurance, without sacrificing comfort. This tough, triple-stitched style, with Fatigue Fighter™ footbed, was built to last and keep you comfortable all day. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry, while the Vibram® Quarry outsole boasts a slip-resistant rubber compound and non-linear lug pattern for awesome traction and debris release.
- Full-grain, all leather upper
- Updated hardware for secure fit and performance
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfort and protection
- Triple-stitched seams, built for durability
- Memory foam insert and Fatigue Fighter™ footbed
- Steel shank and rigid platform for extra strength
- Exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole with 90° heel, oil and slip-resistant rubber, superior traction and debris release
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Height: 8"
- Style: 14549
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 4320620
Danner Men's Quarry 8" GORE-TEX Work Boots 1 1
Fell short of reputation I work property preservation and these boots just didn't cut it. From the sole up, I really didn't have any problems. The leather took everything I put it through. However, they did start leaking a bit after 4 months of wear. The major failure was the sole. 4 months into working with them, the Vibram sole started separating. I didn't noticed at first, but after digging out 3/4 minus from my arch area, they went down hill quick. It is a shame because they were just about broke in. November 20, 2010
1-1 of 1