Danner Men's Pronghorn 8" GORE-TEX Field BootItem Number: 4320628
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Ideal for high mileage over rugged terrain, the Danner® Pronghorn GTX insulated boot offers new technical features and an updated look. This stability boot features a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner engineered to keep your feet dry. Fatigue-Fighter™ footbeds deliver outstanding arch support, while the claw-like Danner® Mountain Goat TF™ outsole provides superior traction.
- Durable full-grain leather
- Incredibly rugged and scuffproof black Tech-Tuff toes and heels guard vulnerable areas
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation for lightweight warmth
- Advanced stability and support from Terra-Force™ X platforms
- Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds for all day comfort
- Ground-gripping Mountain Goat TF™ outsole
- Mossy Oak Break-Up® camo pattern
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Style: 42291
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Butch Great boot, I will tell my buddies I realy like the boot. I have just wore once to set deer stands nad its very comfortable and no hot spots or sort spots. September 4, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lunch Box Best Boot Ever Got these boots two days before my hunt so i had no time to break them in. They were awesome. No blisters or aches and pains. broke in quick. The first time i put them on was for a 7 mile hike. These are the most comfortable pair of boots Ive ever owned. Well worth the money. Buy these boots, you will not be disappointed. October 11, 2010
1-2 of 2