Danner Men's 453 GORE-TEX Hiking Boot
Save $20.00 (12%)
Rated a "Best Buy" by Backpacker Magazine, the Danner ® 453 GTX boots offer athletic performance with traditional Danner ® stability. The full-grain waxed leather upper offers comfort and the GORE-TEX ® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. This athletic-style hiking boot boasts the TERRA FORCE ® support system with a TFX outsole, keeping the boot light and comfortable while delivering outstanding traction.
- Full-grain nubuck leather
- Scuff-proof toe cap
- 1,000-denier nylon uppers feature Mossy Oak ® Break-Up ® accents
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX ® provides all-weather protection
- Terra-Force X support system for smooth heel-to-toe energy transfer and side support
- Approach TFX outsole for improved acceleration, downhill braking and side hill traction
- Beveled outsole lugs prevent build-up of debris
- Height: 5.5"
- Style: 45364
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 4320633
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by OE Great Boot Great Quality with Danner boots. Tried the boot and felt comfortable right out off the box. I did notice that walking downhill my toes started to touch even with the laces tight. So I am sending them back with the provided return label looking for a half size larger. March 27, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by desertrat82 I would buy this product again. These Danner boots are great, they do need broken in, but after that they are very comfortable!!! March 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big mike Best hiker for fall, winter, spring. I have been wearing this hiker for 6 years now and i can not find better. I use them for road & bridge construction projects during the fall, winter & spring because my feet stay dry, warm and comfortable. They offer great support, traction and durability. No break in time needed. Thank you Danner for making my long work day better. March 1, 2012
1-3 of 3