The North Face Women's Move Down Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
The warmest a winter warrior can get. When it's frigid outside, stay snug thanks to premium insulation.
Take to the slopes in style wearing The North Face® Women's Move Down Jacket. This jacket is the perfect combination of winter weather protection, outstanding insulation, great features, and a stylish look. You are sure to be impressed with the 550 fill goose down insulation and the feminine features, like the exterior baffles and faux fur trim around the hood. When the fresh snow falls, reach for the Move Down Jacket and head to the lift!
- Water resistant, breathable
- Fully featured fixed hood with removable faux fur
- Pit-zip vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal rib cuffs
- Snap-back powderskirt with gripper elastic
- Buddy lift clip
- Shell: HyVent® 2L twill
- Lining: Wallpaper print taffeta
- Insulation: 550 down fill
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 4322807